Benefits of Membership
The Commercial Investment Division (CID) of the Association is a division of NOMAR that was formed to foster knowledge, education, integrity and professionalism in the field of commercial real estate and to create more commercial opportunities for all CID members.
Members enjoy the benefits of a host of services for the bargain price of $50 annual dues:
- The opportunity to apply for three $1,500 scholarships
- The ability to get all required 12 CE hours in commercial classes, usually including a commercial alternative to LREC’s mandatory course (except in 2018)
- Discounts on CID classes
- Access to the Louisiana Commercial Database (LACDB.com)
LACDB PRO (Plus Research Option) is the biggest advancement to LACDB since the launch of the commercial listing system over 15 years ago. LACDB PRO provides a map-based FULLY RESEARCHED system with every commercial property in Baton Rouge and New Orleans!
- Monthly discount of $15 off the regular $50 cost = an annual savings of $180. Enough to pay your dues and have $130 left over!
- The new enhancement “PRO”
- Quarterly Socials after work in interesting new locations with other real estate organizations – Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Young Professionals Network, Women’s Council of REALTORS®, etc. FREE to CID members!
- Annual Achievement Awards Luncheon in April
- Holiday & Election Social in November