Commercial Insurance Virtual Lunch & Learn
Everything you need to know about Commercial Insurance:
1. What steps can I take to lower my commercial property insurance premiums?
2. Do I need commercial property insurance?
3. What is the correct amount to cover a building for?
4. If I rent a building, what do I need to cover? (Owner insurance vs. Tenant insurance)
5. Are all buildings covered at 100% replacement cost with every commercial property insurance
6. What exclusions should I watch for in my policy?
7. Must haves and optional coverages such as business income and loss of use .
8. Which carrier to choose?
9. What happens if I have a claim?
10. Different types of buildings and the different insurance needs.
11. Types of roofs, sewer issues, vandalism, and elevators
12. Liability and Excess Liability
You will receive an invitation to the webinar via email prior to the event.
New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
3645 N I-10 Service Rd W
Metairie, LA 70002
Ph: (504) 885-3200
Mon - Fri, 8:30AM - 5:00PM
4350 Hwy 22, Suite J
Mandeville, LA 70471
Ph: (985) 882-8521
Mon - Fri, 9:30AM - 3:00PM
Copyright © 2020 New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This website is under construction for ADA compliance.