GULF SOUTH REAL ESTATE INFORMATION NETWORK, INC. (GSREIN)
The Gulf South Real Estate Information Network (GSREIN) corporation was formed November 1, 1995 and is governed by an autonomous Board of Directors and Officers.
Wholly owned by the New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®, GSREIN provides more than 6,000 MLS participants and subscribers, which includes the ten parish surrounding area, a state of the art Multiple Listing Service (MLS) available at the most economical cost possible to its members.
To be the premiere provider of Real Estate related information and services in a timely and cost efficient manner to its ever expanding membership.
MLS Advisory Committee:
An integral part of GSREIN is the Multiple Listing Service Advisory Committee which recommends MLS system updates and rules/regulations to the GSREIN Board of Directors. These rules and regulations will outline the operating procedures of the MLS, and provide guidelines for the orderly correlation and dissemination of listing information so participants may better serve their clients and the public.
- OUR MARKETS
- Market Statistics
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- BROKER TOURS
- MLS RULES, TOOLS & FORMS
- KEY & LOCKBOX
- APPS & TECHNOLOGY
St. Bernard Parish
St. Tammany Parish
St. Charles Parish
St. John Parish
St. James Parish
We have partnered with ShowingTime to provide you with elegant and easy-to-use stats in a new suite of market reports and interactive tools called MarketStats, which includes InfoSparks, FastStats, Local Market Updates, Monthly Indicators, and the Annual Report. These products go a long way toward a broader understanding of the prevailing trends in our local housing market.
Or you can access these tools in Matrix by selecting a widget on your Matrix Home Page.
USE THE TOOLS
InfoSparks combines local geography with customizable housing variables, timeframes and market metrics in order to quickly analyze and share trend data in a clean, intuitive interface.
Local Market Updates are monthly, one-page market reports for more than 90 predefined individual geographies in the GSREIN market area covering nine key housing metrics for single-family and townhouse/condo homes.
Monthly Indicators is a monthly market-wide reports that cover each of the key metrics in further depth with written analysis, overview pages by property type and historical trends for each metric. There is a Monthly Indicators reports for the entire GSREIN service area.
The Annual Report provides a thorough package of details for local residential real estate, complete with a full-page summary write-up, quick facts about current trends for eight housing metrics, more thorough details and rankings of several metrics, and a list of key values for local geographies in the market area.
FastStats is a tidy, map-based interface that displays all reports in one location. Simply select from a drop-down menu or from a map of the local region, and there will be a report waiting for you!
Provided by ShowingTime, these tools allow us to support your needs in a meaningful way without you having to spend hours creating your own data tables and charts. Here are just a few of the many possible uses:
- Generate charts to support your recommendations at listing presentations.
- Compare local to regional numbers to better pinpoint what’s happening in unique micromarkets.
- Manage client expectations by answering the emotional point of price.
- Emphasize your expertise and knowledge online and through email marketing campaigns.
- Write about a city, school district or neighborhood with local stats to back you up.
- Highlight a metric like months’ supply of homes for sale to show supply and demand trends.
- Display showing trends like shows per listing to prospective sellers on your website.
- Investigate submarkets like condo and new construction.
- Compare up to four areas by several housing variables and market metrics at once.
- Define variable categories like price range, square footage and bedroom count.
- Scan important market metrics like days on market and median sales price for your defined areas.
- Share live charts and snapshots of the market or download raw data to make your own charts.
2020 GSREIN Board of Directors
SUPRA Key & Lockbox Information
SUPRA keys & lockboxes are available at both the Metairie & Mandeville office. The eKey allows you to access SUPRA Lockboxes and keep track of the LockBoxes it has opened. eKeys require a $50 activation fee (this does not apply to upgrades/downgrades) plus the monthly service fee. The eKEY is a mobile service that you lease from SUPRA. .Contact Supra
Hours 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. Weekends & Holidays call Supra 877-699-6787
A lockbox is a device affixed to a property containing keys to gain access to the property being marketed by a REALTOR®. Other REALTORS® are authorized under certain conditions to open these lockboxes under terms specified by the listing broker. It is only accessible through the use of an eKEY. You are advised that using any lockboxes other than these SUPRA lockboxes will not permit you to put an "L" (lockbox) in the "shown by" field in the MLS. Use of other boxes may expose you to individual liability. This is so, if obtaining permission for the placement of the lockbox from the homeowner, they assume that your lockbox is compliant with the new technologies offered by our system. Thus, if you use a lockbox other than the SUPRA lockbox, it is advisable for you to inform the homeowner as well as obtain a hold harmless agreement from them.How do I get a Lockbox?
SUPRA lockboxes are available for purchase Monday thru Friday, 8:30am till 5:00pm at our Metairie office and Monday thru Friday, 9:30am till 3:00pm at our Mandeville office. The price for each lockbox $100 plus tax. We do not buy back lockboxes.Lockbox Transfers
If you have a lockbox that is stuck on a property, trying the following:
- Lift up on the key container to remove pressure from the shackle while opening.
- To release the shackle remember to PUSH DOWN then PULL UP to release the shackle.
- If the box is located in direct sunlight, shield the sensor on the lockbox from sunlight to make sure there is no interference.
- Make sure that you have turned on the box by pushing up on the bottom of the key container. A red, flashing light on the front of the box indicates it is on.
- Call SUPRA Support at 1-877-699-6787. They may be able to provide further suggestions and/or identify the box as defective. If they identify the box as defective obtain a reference number for replacement.
After trying these steps, you may submit a request to have a locksmith remove the box from the property. Once the box is returned to GSREIN we will test the box to determine if the box is in fact defective. If the box is defective then we will issue you a replacement box. If the box is cut from the property and is NOT defective, or if the locksmith is dispatched and there is no box on the property as defined in the request, then you will be charged to cover the cost of the locksmith ($75-$150), and may have to purchase a replacement shackle in order to place the box back into service.
Use your smartphone as your lockbox key. The eKEY application uses your phone's wireless communications so you can do business anywhere. There are 2 services available with the eKEY: Basic & Professional.Basic Service, $14.55 plus tax per month (automatically taken out of your checking account or charged to your credit card by SUPRA every month)
- Turns your smartphone into a lockbox key
- Enables you to program Lockboxes, change shackle codes & set specific showing hours
- Send & receive real-time information such as showing notifications
- Manage lockboxes & track them by MLS ID, address & lockbox number
- Browse SupraWEB on your smartphone
- Send showing feedback while still at the house with the potential buyer
- Turns your smartphone into a lockbox key & does everything that the Basic Service does plus more
- Enables you to view and search detailed listing information stored on the smartphone
- Search & view a list of agents in your MLS
- Create profiles for each of your clients
- Integrated links to Google Maps mapping service show the listing on a map and provide turn by turn directions
- Showing activity lets you know who is entering your properties and showing your listings
Please note you must have a compatible device to have an eKEY. Internet data service is also required for the eKEY application to function.Obtain an eKEY
eKEYS are issued Monday thru Friday, 8:30am till 5:00pm at our Metairie office and Monday thru Friday, 9:30am till 3:00pm at our Mandeville office. You will need to download the application to your phone before the service can be activated. The application is called "supra ekey". It can be found in your phone's app store.How do I move my eKEY to different device/phone?
First, you will need to install the "supra ekey" application on the new device/phone. After installing the application, you will need to get a new "Authorization Code" for the new device/phone. You can contact or visit our office during normal business hours for an authorization code. You can also contact SUPRA Support at 1-877-699-6787 from 7:00am to 9:00pm and request an authorization code or login to SUPRAWeb 24/7 at http://supraweb.suprakim.com.How do I cancel my eKEY service?
You can contact our office Monday thru Friday, 8:30am till 5:00pm at (504) 885-3200 to cancel your service over the phone. Also, you can contact SUPRA Support at 1-877-699-6787 from 7:00am to 9:00pm and cancel your service over the phone. Please make sure you take care of any outstanding balances with SUPRA.
****Note: We will not cancel your eKEY service without your notification.****Where will my eKEY work?
St. Tammany Parish
St. John Parish
St. James Parish
St. Charles Parish
St. Bernard Parish
East Baton Rouge
West Baton Rouge
How do I get access to other areas? Please contact the board for the area you wish to access and see if they allow our members access to their lockboxes. If they do allow access, ask for their procedure to "co-op" your key.